The information displayed here provides the user with document information such
- document difficulty (displayed as a coloured box)
- document title
- series number
- page X of page Y
- name of controlling agency
- date(s) of document
Selecting one of these buttons, a user has the option to either:
- commence a guided tour of the system,
- print the selected document,
- navigate between the previous page or next page in the selected document.
Displayed below is a scanned image of the selected document.
The display window is able to be resized by clicking on the
icon located in the bottom right corner of the document. Hold and drag this icon
until the desired size of the document is displayed.
Selecting either of these buttons, a guest user has the options to:
zoom in or out and reset the image.
A registered user has additional options to:
add the selected records to their 'Favourites' and request items from the record
Displayed below is the transcribing area in which a user enters text when transcribing
the selected document.
The status indicates transcribing of the selected document is either:
- Not started
- In progress
Selecting either these buttons allows the user to:
- save transcription work in progress, to be completed at a later stage,
- save transcription work and mark the document as having been 'completed'.